"The Wisdom of the Human Being"
More About Rudolf Steiner:
“Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925) called his spiritual philosophy “anthroposophy”, which can be understood as “wisdom of the human being”. As a highly developed seer, he based his work on direct knowledge and perception of spiritual dimensions. He initiated a modern and universal “science of the spirit”, accessible to anybody willing to exercise clear and unprejudiced thinking.
From his spiritual investigations, Steiner provided suggestions for the renewal of many activities, including education, agriculture, medicine, economics, architecture, science, philosophy, religion and the arts. His many published works (written books and lectures) feature his research into the spiritual nature of the human being, the evolution of the world and humanity, and methods of personal development. In 1924 he founded the General Anthroposophical Society, which today has branches throughout the world.
Requirements for Esoteric Development:
1. We need turn our attention to the improvement of our physical and mental / spiritual health
2. We (need) feel ourselves to be part of the whole of life.
3. We (need) win through to the conviction that thoughts and feelings are as important for the world as actions.
4. We must acquire the conviction that our true nature does not lie without but within.
5. We (need) be steadfast in following through on a resolution once it has been made.
6. We (need) develop the feeling of gratitude for all that we receive.
7. All the above conditions come together in the seventh: always to understand life as these conditions demand.
From “How to Know Higher Worlds” By: Rudolf Steiner
_ Nature Spirits & Elementals:
There is a huge need today for human beings to be in relationship with Nature. Nature needs the human being to see its spiritual essence. This work is necessary in this time of profound transformation.
It is important that we wake up to this reality! Dramatic change is ahead and we need to recognize this as part of the evolution of humanity.
Learn more about this work so you can contribute to this pressing need here.
The Economic Aspect of Social Threefolding:
Commerce is focused on the future aspect of the Economic sphere. Specifically the seed we build here (for the future) in the quality of our relationships in Economic life. These relationships, based on trust and the spirit of mutual help, are key for us to realize true brotherhood in the world and beyond.
More on this later...